Please join our St. Peter family for worship service and other activities.
Register Today for VBS 2014: Weird Animals
(Monday, July 14 - Friday, July 18)
- * Registration is now open for VBS 2014: Weird Animals, an incredible habitat filled with Bible-learning experiences.
- * Weird Animals will take place Monday, July 14 through Friday, July 18 from 9 a.m. until noon.
- * Volunteers (youth 11 or older, as well as adults) are needed.
- * Visit the Special Events & Announcements page of this website to access registration and volunteer forms, and to view a short video about Weird Animals.
All-Church Work Day
(Saturday, May 10)
- * Our annual All-Church Work Day will begin around 8:15 a.m. on Saturday, May 10. Please show up later if you cannot make the earlier time - we plan to be done by 12 p.m. (noon).
- * There is much work to be done, both indoors and outdoors.
- * Questions may be directed to Jim Lamb.
Summer Worship and Study Schedule Begins Memorial Day Weekend
(Saturday Contemporary Service Going on Hiatus)
- * Beginning on Memorial Day weekend, traditional family worship takes place at 9 a.m. each Sunday.
- * The Saturday evening contemporary worship service is going on hiatus (the last Saturday service will be on May 17).
- * GodZone (Christian Education for children) and pastor-led Bible study (for adults) is on hiatus during the summer months and will resume in the fall.
"The Piecemakers" Quilting Ministry
- * If you've been wanting to make a difference with your quilting, "The Piecemakers" may be just what you're looking for. This ministry is open to everyone in the community (both church members and non-church members) who quilt, or wish to learn.
- * We meet on the first Saturday of each month from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- * Photos from various ministry events may be viewed at the Photos page of this website.
- * The ministry is in need of supplies. Even if you aren't a quilter, donations of cash or cotton fabric are gratefully accepted. We've been blessed with support from several quilters, as well as donations from The Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shop in Fox River Grove, for which we are very thankful. But we'll always be about one "sew-in" ahead of an empty fabric cupboard, so your help would be appreciated.
- * Wish to learn more about this ministry, or make a donation? Contact Stephanie Matz at
Attention LZHS Students:
2013-2014 Parking Spaces Now Available for Purchase
- * Lake Zurich High School students may now purchase St. Peter United Church of Christ parking spaces for the 2013-2014 school year.
- * Further details, including access to the required Parking Permit Liability Waiver and Applicant Information and Parking Rules (Parking Permit) forms, are provided on the LZHS Student Parking page of this website.
St. Peter Reading through the Bible Together
(Continues through June 2014)